Opc Registration India, One Person Company (OPC) Registration, opc registration
Opc Registration India, One Person Company (OPC) Registration
5 Simple Steps to Start One Person Company in India
- Arrange basic documents of Directors.
- will apply for DSC (Digital Signature) of Directors.
- will Prepare MOA, AOA & other Legal documents.
- We will File SPICe (INC-32) or Incorporation Docs with ROC.
- Get your Company Incorporation Certificate.
Advantages & Benefits Why to Register One Person Company
Limited Liability Protection to Directors personal assets
Many times startups need to borrow money and take things on credit. In case of proprietorship firms, Proprietor’s personal savings and property would be at risk incase business is not able to repay its loans. In a one person private limited company, only investment in business is lost, personal assets of the directors are safe.
Helps for Testing of Business Model and Enables Funding
The OPC business helps Startup Entrepreneurs to easily test their business model, and upon building a marketable product, they can approach Angel investors, Venture capitalists for funding and easily convert their OPC into multi shareholder Private Limited company.
Better image and credibility in Market
In India, OPC is a Private limited company, which is a popular and well known business structure. Corporate Customers, Vendors and Govt. Agencies prefer to deal with Private Limited Company instead of proprietorship firms.
Complete Control of the Company with a Single Owner
This leads to fast decision making and execution. Yet OPC can appoint as many as 15 directors for administrative functions, without giving any share to them.
Easy to Manage and Freedom from Compliances
OPC is one of the easiest forms of corporate entities to manage. Very few ROC filing is to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). No need to conduct Annual General Meeting (AGM) and other regular compliances.
Easy to Sell OPC
OPC Company is easy to sell, very less documentation and cost is involved in selling a One Person company.
Minimum Requirements for One Person Company Registration
- Minimum 1 Shareholder
- Minimum 1 Directors
- The directors and shareholders can be same person
- Minimum 1 Nominee
- Only Indian residents can be Shareholder & Nominee
- Minimum 1 Director must be Indian Resident
- Minimum Authorised Share Capital to be Rs. 1 Lac
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for 1 Promoters & 1 witness